Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Raging Bull is Randy!

For those of you who don't know a thing about Betas, here's an interesting tidbit: the males make nests of sticky bubbles for the females to lay their eggs in. When the males are horny, they blow lots and lots of sticky bubbles in hopes that the females see how well they can provide for young'uns and choose them to procreate with.
I have three male Betas (in their own bowls, of course) and when they're horny I know about it because they have tons of bubbles. Well, either our little Raging Bull has more testosterone (in a fish?) than the rest, or he is seriously, seriously randy because I have never seen any of my Betas with this much bubble!


(I know this was terribly corny, but I couldn't help it.)

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

its a cute post with lots of grammatical errors. Dina you are losing your touch

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

okay, i can't help this....was he master-beta-ing?
lol

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares