Thursday, August 04, 2005

Kindersuchtig

I learned a couple of new words today.

Kindersuchtig

It's German and it means wanting of kids. As a matter of fact, it means wanting of kids very badly. So from this point on, I'll be saying, "I'm so kindersuchtig right now!"* instead of, "I want to have a baby!!!" This way I can spare all those who hate me already for my incessant reminders.

The other word is...

Ungesøktig

Means the same thing...in Norwegian! "I am so ungesøktig right now that I think I should see a doctor."

Layla tov.

*Logan--proper usage?

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

it really means addicted to children but i guess you can use it both ways...nobody says that except for m. jackson. dina do u make matzah using all childrens blood instead of just christian and arab blood...cuz your totally gonna start a new blood libel..

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

EW! Actually, it means wanting children as in wanting to have children. There is no sexual or blood-taking connotation about it. And I take this from the highest German and Norwegian speaking authority I know.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

no addicted to children/wanting children...and i never said sexual at all....MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!! so back off and dont put words in my mouth :) love you

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ooh oooh, lemme try.
er du virklig so ungesøktig,
are you really so baby-wanting,
som du ville besøker en lege?
that you will put besøker??
Fryktelig!
Frightening!
Jeg kjenne en gode lege i Oslo for deg.
I can put for good in Oslo for that.

What the spindleshanks...?

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

davay paprobayeem ruski? ti panemaessh? nemetski ne moy pervy izik tak ya ne mnoga paneemayou... nu esle ti hochish ya magu pa espanski ivrit ruski.....Ya bil adeen ras vnorvegii mne ocheen nraveetsa oslo....

Friday, August 05, 2005 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares