Thursday, September 08, 2005

At the Wedding

Ah, yes, how could I forget? Funniest moment last night...

After the main course at my friend's wedding, there was more singing and music and people got up to dance. My friend Chaya came over to tell me that the person singing was Shwekey. I don't really know the difference either way, but I went with her to the dance floor to dance with the bride. We were going around in circles when I noticed the sister of the chattan look at her mother confused to ask, "what's Shwekey doing here?"

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we were the only two peoplke in the room who didn't recognize the singer to be Shwekey. However, I have to admit that when Shwekey startee singing, I noticed it was a different singer and i thought his voice control was much better.

Friday, September 09, 2005 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

How funny...I had the same thought!

Friday, September 09, 2005 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares