Friday, September 02, 2005

My Shoes Are Loved

In the elevator on my way to class today, a girl complimented me on my shoes. As it turned out, that girl is in my class. Later, someone dropped her pen behind my seat and didn't know where it went. She and the guy across from me looked under the table (we sit around a table in a small library). He sat up and told me that he loves my shoes. He and the girl sitting next to him (the one from the elevator) started talking about my shoes. The guy claims not to have a shoe fetish, but that my shoes were just really cool. Then I was going down the escalator with another person from my class and she looked down at my feet and asked if I was a size four. Four! I told her that I wasn't. :) She also loved my shoes.

And so the moral of the story is that shoes can really make a day. :)

Have a Shabbat Shalom!

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

know why theyre so cool? because they look like ribbons. and ribbons are cool. and im tired.

Monday, September 05, 2005 2:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares