Thursday, September 08, 2005

So I Just Had a Dream

I just woke up from a nap and have to say that my dream was just bizarre. There were bugs and flies all over my ceiling, and...well, the bugs and flies were so gross it's really all I remember. And that I got my father to get rid of them for me and he asked the time. The clock said 8:53 and I said, "9:00." Perhaps this was an attempt at a political statement regarding the wasteful way we view and use time. Who knows? :)

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger asher said...

Have you ever read how Freud used to try to interpret his patient's dreams? The creativity of is was so impressive. How he got from one symbol to the other by simply changing one letter in a german word to something else...astounding.

What dreams are is the energy of our brain while we are asleep. You simply can't turn your brain off for 6 to 8 hours and it has to do
SOMETHING..so it searches your memories for anything to latch unto and then makes that into a story.

Does it mean anything?

You decide.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you remmeber whern i walked into my room after camp one day and noticed the entire room was filled with hundreds (no exaggeration here) of bees? that was like a real-life nightmare. i felt like i was in a horror movie. but when my dad came in to get rid of the bees (i have to admit it was quite heroic--he sufferd loike 15 bites from the extermination) he didnt ask for the time.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes! I do! I was going to make a reference to it, but then I forgot.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares