Sunday, September 04, 2005

All it Takes is a Few Days in Israel to Get It

My family just got back from their very long trip to Israel (sans me). They seemed to have a great time. They brought back a whole suitcase of gifts. They have a bajillion pictures. But the best part for me (since I wasn't there), was when I was speaking to my eleven year-old brother on the phone one day and he said, "Dina, now I understand why you want to make aliyah." I invited him to come with me. :)

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Hotel California on the radio today. I thought of you. i still can't stand it tho...

Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! WHY?! i love that song.

Monday, September 05, 2005 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I thought of you because in a previos blolg of mine you mentioned it. That;s the what?

The why? because I think it's been so overplayed, and I've heard oit too much. It's kinda like the show Cheers for me. It's a great sho and very funny, but I cannot stand them anymore.

Monday, September 05, 2005 7:56:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha, wait Elster. I'm Brownsvillegirl. The girl who asked "why?" is Brown EYED Girl. Confusing, I know. :)

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOps. Well, you really cannot blame me for that - I have a tendency to start reading things and just assume what they say instead of actually reading it through. So:

BEG: BVG oince wrote on my blog that she lo9ves Hotel california. i replaied that I was totally sick of that song. Thus, when i heard it yesterday, i remembered the recent blog conversation with BVG and recounted. Sorry for thge confusion and the bad spelling.

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares