Monday, October 31, 2005

I Would Have Reprimanded It, But Miryam was Laughing at Me Too Hard

I got out of my friend's car yesterday in the mall parking lot and walked around the front of the car to meet her. The walk, which should have gone smoothly as it takes only five seconds to walk around the front of her car, did not go seemlessly at all. At approximately the halfway mark, I banged the left side of my leftern knee rather hard against the car's license plate.

The bruise is the shape of a corner and is still visible this morning. Not only do I knock things over when I walk, but I tend to get attacked by inanimate objects. Imagine that.

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Sorry about the bruise, but loving use of the word leftern. I will try to work it into every conversation I have today...

Monday, October 31, 2005 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes, MC, Leftern: one of the greatest words ever.

It's funny, actually, because I use it in conversation all the time, but I wasn't sure about typing it...:)

Monday, October 31, 2005 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger null said...

If you get in to an accident walking near your car it doesn't exactly bode well for the coming journey in the car.

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger _ said...

i smashed my left knee against my chair this morning, er, the chair i stole from my dirty housemate.

and 'i'd rather die' than get a belly piercing. i thought u loved me anyways, w/o the ring. rightern?

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares