Monday, November 21, 2005

I Can't Wait for Israel...Babies!

Is it so terrible that after looking at some pictures of my cousin's son and daughter (they're 5 months and 2 years...um, one each) I admitted that I'm looking forward to seeing them more than touring when in Israel?

6 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

To nicplg you off.

Okay, new game: you need to use your word in your post! :)

I'm such a dork...

Monday, November 21, 2005 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Hmmm...depends on how cute their pmuns are ( so lucked out that my blog word was so close to punims...)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

תסתקלו עליי! שמי דינה ואני חושבת שתינוקות יותר מעניינות מהארץ! אני אוהבת דברים משריכים שאפשר למצוא בכל מקום יותר מהמדינה היפה של עמי! אני כל כך סאבאבאאאאאאאאאא

Zion weeps.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN!!! michael totally stole my comment. I so was going to write the same exact thing!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

misharichim?

Nah, Xian, you're too nice to have written that. :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I made a typo. I meant מסריחים

But my point stands.

Friday, November 25, 2005 9:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares