Monday, November 14, 2005

I Have a Million Brothers

I have two brothers. Or at least I used to think I only had two brothers. But ever since coming to Hunter, I've found that I have far more than just two. There's also Doni, Randy, and Zoric.

Once Doni and I were standing in my kitchen and my mother looked at the two of us, "you look like you could be siblings."
"Mommy," I said, "you're the last person I want to hear that from."
But the bottom line is that we really do look alike.

Randy and I realized that we're siblings when Tova said, "Randy and Dina--you act like you were siblings in a past life!" Which is one of the truest statements I've ever heard.

Then at Thursday night's Chulent party, someone pointed out that Zoric and I look like siblings. So either I look like a boy or I just have that generic Jewish look.

:)

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger _ said...

chulent party. madness.

rock on.

Monday, November 14, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

can u share some with me? i always wanted a brother!

Monday, November 14, 2005 6:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinochka,

You definitely DON'T look like a boy and there's nothing generic about you. It's just that we Yids look alike.

I think it was either Nedenah or Shirley who pointed out that you look like Zoric.

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

You don't look so generically Jewish from your picture. Some people just have a lot of brothers and there is just no explanation for it. You are probably one of those...

Monday, November 14, 2005 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares