Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Love School Sometimes

Well, how cool is this?

I got an A on my Multi-Cultural American Lit. midterm and my teacher (whom I had for another class in the past) wrote, "Not a word wasted. You cover a lot of ground succinctly, cogently, insightfully. As I thought you would!"

Yippee-doo. :)

Then, for the actual class, we read aloud. Someone started and whenever that person decided to stop, they would and anyone else would pick up from there. I have to say, some people can't read. Not that their actual reading skills are that poor, but they can't articulate well or follow the appropriate tone per mood. So then I was thinking, "do these people think they're reading well, like people who can't carry a tune but don't realize because they're tone-deaf anyway?" Was that a terribly mean thought? I think so.

Oh, well.

Anyway, I hope I'm not one of them. :)

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

i hate those ppl who cant read but still jump out of their seats volunteering to read outloud- its like stupid people who think they have smart things to say- only worse bc their voice is usually grating and you cant tune them out as easily

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:36:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

precisely.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares