Monday, November 07, 2005

Really I Have Nothing to Say

What I accomplished tonight:

I have Eugene lined up to write my memoirs. (Well, he offered.)

Memoirs of a Monzee Girl: instant bestseller...NYT list for like 6 months...Booker prize...
"A new controversial but entertaining look at the lives of Orthodox women."- Kirkus Review
"Girin is simply amazing!"-Booklist
"Explosive and breathtaking!"-Time
I made plans with Nukes to exchange some friends.

Nukes: ya know what my problem is? I don't have enough male friends
Me: why do I know no girls?
Nukes: we should trade friends. then I'll get guy friends and you'll get girl friends
Nukes: ok, I'll trade you my friends matt, matt, simeon, yaakov and adam for chaya.
I got a boyfriend.
Ariel: ...and I have a boyfriend :-P
Me: oh! you have a boyfriend...I wanted to introduce you to a friend.
Ariel: do you have a boyfriend? lol
Me: no
Ariel: oh lala, can I be your boyfriend?
Me: can you?
Ariel: yessum
And I refrained from creating a new Facebook group! :)

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book will describe the mysterious, exciting, and thrilling world of a wild Monzee girl.

Of course, Dina will be my co-author, I don't want all the credit.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

What is a monzee? And why is the trade four boys (and one of them is a double!) for one girl?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

A Moooonzeeeee (Giiiiiiirlzare craaaaazy) is how my Russian Eugene pronounces Monsey...the place I'm from. As for why Nukes is trading a million and a half people for one, is because she's just that awesome.

:)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A facebook group for what?

-Ariel

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares