Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hot Shake


I just created the most amazing drink ever in the universe.

First, I put coffee, a lil sugar, hot cocoa mix, chocolate peanut butter, and vanilla/fudge tracks ice cream + some hot water to dissolve the coffee + some milk into a blender. Then, I poured it all into a mug and sprinkled Saigon cinnamon on top and microwaved it.

I cannot even tell you what it is like to drink something this amazing.

I call it, dum da dum, a Hot Shake.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

A Swazoo!

And that's what's so sad, Zombie, I have to watch what I eat starting...not yet...wait for it...okay...NOW!

Wow, I'm really out of sorts.

Friday, November 04, 2005 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger null said...

Thats not food its rocket fuel

Friday, November 04, 2005 2:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares