Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Aunt Had This Dream

I called my cousin today to let her know that I plan on making her apartment my base for the duration of my trip in Israel. Then I heard my aunt (who's visiting) in the background...
Tell her that I had a dream that she had a baby.
"My mother wants me to tell you that she had a dream that you had a baby."
And I thought it looked like you, but
"And she thought it looked like me."
No, her. It looked like her.
"Oh, no, it looked like you. She thought it looked like you."
But she thought it looked like me.
"But you thought it looked like her."
At any rate, my aunt had a dream that I had a baby! All I have to say is that the dream was in Eretz Yisrael and on her birthday, so maybe there was some kind of nevuah in it? Ah, just kidding. I just want to have a baby. :)

Also, I just found this courtesy of Chazermaveth's blog. It's really so scrumptious you have to check it out.

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Glad you found The Pig Of Death...good luck with the baby thing. I think it looks like your aunt, too...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But still, DON'T have a baby while in Israel. I strongly suggestet you wait until you get married.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Aw, man, don't worry. I'm waiting for the whole marriage thing. :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares