Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Deep Thoughts by The Unknown O-Girl

5683 miles from Tel Aviv, and the plane was touching down. We were no longer flying alongside the moon or above cloud veiled lights--we were on the ground now and I was back in the states. Sitting next to Randy and behind a row of annoying O-girls, I looked out of the window trying to figure out how to not cry.
"But what I really wonder," the girl directly in front of me said, "is how the plane defies gravity."
Her friend, who must've been the smartest of the bunch, took the opportunity to answer.
"I think it has something to do with the wings."
I turned to look at Randy and we burst out laughing. Rude? Probably. But then, they had already interrupted my mood.

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I know how a plane works! I just can't remember all the actual terms so my explanation goes on forever. Just ask Randy, it took me like 5 minutes to get through the whole thing. (He knows, too, he was just testing me.)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares