Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This Whole New York Thing Just Doesn't Cut It

(Waiting in the airport with my cousin, Nukes, and Randy.)

I took my unzionistically long shower, watched my recorded Project Runways (well, started on the bunch), and did my jet-lag. So if anyone wants to fund a ticket for me, I'd be glad to just keep my suitcases unpacked and fly right back. Seriously though, anyone?

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

Oh, come on, you know you enjoyed that long shower, no matter how unzionistic it may have been. :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't look like you gained weight.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Well, technically, unzionistic showers in NY aren't unzionistic anyway. :)

Thursday, January 26, 2006 7:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares