Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Need to Wear Braids

Shabbos afternoon, Zahava and I were sitting on her couch talking about a particular cat that is no longer alive. Turning my head from between two pillows, I snorted a laugh (by mistake). Then I promptly inhaled both air and a large chunk of my hair. The air went into my lungs and the hair clogged my throat so that no other air could enter. I gagged, pulled the hair from my mouth, and looked over at Zahava who was dying of laughter. Apparently, it's not common to choke on your own hair. I will admit, however, that I'm starting to doubt that since I choked on it again today.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should get a hair cut to prevent something really dangerous (and hysterical) from happening.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I got it styled today so that the pieces in the front are shorter.:) All hail the power of wings.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares