Tuesday, July 04, 2006

QOTD: Happy Fourth of July Edition

On Watching the Classic American Sport of Hotdog Eating
"I can't believe they have announcers for this thing. He's eating the hotdog. And he's...still eating the hotdog! Now he's eating the bun...and the hotdog."
-My brother Ari

And another quote in the spirit of America on this great day because I didn't write it yesterday when it deserved mention...
I was watching a lizard munching on some shredded vegetables in a bowl at the Central Park Zoo yesterday when I heard some lady behind me shout, "C'mon over here and see this--the lizard is eating some garbage."


2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still disappointed doni's quote about the the war cheer isn't qotd.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I don't think anyone would get it without the bentcher.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares