Monday, July 24, 2006

Who Knew I'm Such a Great Cupcake Photographer?

Sometimes you have a good day and sometimes you have a day so awesome that you can't even quantify it. (Quantify is not the proper word to use in that context, but I can't think of the word so quantify will be there until I can.) You see, if I had spent some time today playing with my cousin's son and then taking him for a walk, I'd say, "that was a good day." If I had hung out with my cousin's daughter, I'd also claim it as a good day. But then, if you'd've thrown baking into the mix and a birthday, the day would only get better and better.
Well, today I hung out with my cousin's son. After that, my cousin's daughter and I baked cupcakes together in honor of her third birthday (which was today).

We decorated them with pink and purple sugar. And, of course, then we ate them...

Happy Third Birthday!

And the moral of the story is that I want to have a baby...

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

The photos are beautiful!

That sounds like an amazing day.

Besides, I would have walked away with the same moral.
Thanks for letting me feel like I'm not alone.

Monday, July 24, 2006 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares