Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dear Diary, Today I Found Another Bug in My Hair

Shabbos was worth being home alone with my parents if just because my father said, and I quote, "bling [pause] bling." The fact that he said bling-bling alone is great. But the pause between the two blings made it pricelessly awesome.
Furthermore, my much anticipated Allman Brothers at PNC on 08-23-05 and the Beacon on 03-14-06 b&ps arrived.
And even more further--overheard put up one of my submitted quotes! Which they put up as:

For Instance, When Your Mother and I Decided to Keep You
Father: This is what the brain looks like. It's the least used part of the human body.
Wide-Eyed daughter: Really?
Father: It sure seems that way sometimes, doesn't it?

--Bodies Exhibit, South Street Seaport
Overheard by: Brownsvillegirl

For the record, I don't like the caption they chose for the quote because I sorta saw myself as a young girl in her. Not that I've aged very much, but I believed everything I heard when I was younger. So, for those who'd get this, I pose the question, "real Indians???"

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares