Tuesday, April 17, 2007

But I File My Nails Daily for Extra Credit.

I sat down on the bench and put my books on top of the piano.
"Okay. Did you do your scales?"
I don't have a lot of patience, so I spent my piano time doing finger exercises, not finger exercises and scales. But I didn't want to tell my teacher that.
"Yes."
"Which did I have you do?"
"...no."
The moral, of course, is do your homework so your piano teacher won't think you're an idiot.

Labels:

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the sound I hear when I call your phone?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

If you like, I can set it to play Yidden for you. :)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares