Monday, April 02, 2007

I Happen to Like the Thin, Burnt Kind

I stood in the fish supplies aisle trying to find the food that doesn't have any wheat in it. After having finally found it, I turned around to find myself face to face with a store worker.
"Excuse me, are you looking for food you can use on the holiday?"
And the cleaners know what a kittle is.

Have a chag kasher v'sameach!

Labels: ,

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ga ga goo goo says: blogs are about as today as hoop skirts and whale bone corsets. for a fad lover as yourself I am horribly astounded at your desire to keep up with this rather out of date practice. Dina go have a baby or something.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares