Friday, April 06, 2007

Oh well, Mrybelle

It was two minutes to the new episode of The Offive an I spille my soa across the kitchen table. I leaned it up and with 0one minute left, put my salad and soda down on the computer table and ased my brother to let me have the oputer. While getting up, he managed to knocked over the cup--aain--this time all over the keyboard. We performed major surgery with paper towels and compressed air blowers that are meant to help et rid of dust, but the keyboard was determined to give up. And so it is with reret and sadness that I tell you the eyboard's half dead. On another note, remember that time I broe the eyboard with iced tea and at first only half the letters wored but then the ones that did only produced a ddddddddddddddddddjujujujujuj every time I pressed down on one key or a koooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll when I pressed another? Then even those stopped. Ah, such delicate keyboards.

Labels: , ,

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think me stalkerish or weird, D, but I have a brand-new keyboard sitting in the trunk of my car, just waiting for a warm and loving home.

If you're interested, I can give it to you, free of charge or obligation, once I'm back from my undisclosed Pesach location.

I can even leave it at a predetermined "drop" spot so you can pick it up without actually coming into any contact with me. I think that's more than reasonable, don't you? Don't you?!

Saturday, April 07, 2007 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

If we don't have a new one by Friday, how about an exchange in the Wesley Kosher parking lot then? Busiest place in Monsey I can think of.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the opportunity. I was working Friday. But we can reschedule at your convenience. E-mail MikeDKike @ yahoo. com.

Apologies for the slur in my username.

Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares