Monday, May 07, 2007

Yay Hooray for Spring

I was lying on my stomach in Bryant Park when I noticed something moving to my right. Turning my head, I saw an adorable toddler with curly hair crouching next to my face as if to take a closer look. I took out one of my earphones and said, "hi!"
"Aaaahaha!" he said while jumping back up.
He ran away and his father and I laughed.

Labels: ,

12 original thoughts out there

Blogger sara said...

awww! that is so cute! kids make life so much more exciting and fun!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hang out in Bryant Park?! OMG. I will start keeping my eye out for you...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger sara said...

btw how come we never do lunch in bryant park?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

My office is closer to Union Square Park so I'm not usually at Bryant Park any time around lunch. Lunch at Union Square Park? The YU Museum for Jewish History is practically down the block and I haven't tried out their cafe yet...interested?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still remember those days where I was terrified of being in a YU cafe. The guys kinda swarm around you and whisper things to one another as if you are some kind of new and exotic creature. Let me know if the museum is any different (if you go).

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying that you're *not* a new and exotic creature? If anything, I'd bring a little placard to set up next to the table: Orthodox Jewish Female (Girlus Frummus): Rarely seen in the wild, this exotic creature thrives only under carefully controlled conditions. The fine specimens on display were raised in a cloistered enclave and will not be released until they're ready to mate...

It's an idea, no?

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a fine idea for the creature you describe, but if you were describing me you would be mostly inacurate.

Friday, May 11, 2007 3:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The placard of which I was speculating was and is entirely speculative in nature. Feel free to make your own.

By the way, 'mostly' inaccurate implies that one or two of the details were spot-on. Which ones?

Friday, May 11, 2007 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Mir was not released until she was ready to mate.

Friday, May 11, 2007 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaahahahhahaha. I wonder what would have happened if I had tried to mate the moment I was released.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Why are you up so late and if you had, you would be married for longer. That's all. :) Also, maybe you might have a baby by now.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up late because Doni made me watch The Gladiator. It was nauseating.Maybe I have a baby and I'm hiding it from you.

Monday, May 14, 2007 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares