Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Goddess!

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Ruth Reichl is the hottest person in the world. I love her. Not only can she cook like a goddess, but she can write like a genius, be the coolest person in the world, and still have the awesomest hair EVER. And today, I look like her. That's right, folks, I am totally gonna be Ruth Reichl when I grow up!
This is Ruth Reichl:


+
This is another picture of her:


=
And this is me:


4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DINA PUT YOUR BURQHA BACK ON I CAN SEE YOUR ELBOWS!!! oh no!!!! youve done it i need a shower..

Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger D.B. Cooper said...

Dina, i agree with anonymous. Leave something to the imagination for G-d's sake!

Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its too bad i no longer have that oppurtunity, thanks for spoiling my classroom fantasies dina.

-flashed

Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous the other hillelianess said...

we have to get more girls for the hillel room and fast. this is getting pathetic.not that you're not hot, but seriously!

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares