Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Goddess!

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Ruth Reichl is the hottest person in the world. I love her. Not only can she cook like a goddess, but she can write like a genius, be the coolest person in the world, and still have the awesomest hair EVER. And today, I look like her. That's right, folks, I am totally gonna be Ruth Reichl when I grow up!
This is Ruth Reichl:


+
This is another picture of her:


=
And this is me:


3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DINA PUT YOUR BURQHA BACK ON I CAN SEE YOUR ELBOWS!!! oh no!!!! youve done it i need a shower..

Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its too bad i no longer have that oppurtunity, thanks for spoiling my classroom fantasies dina.

-flashed

Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have to get more girls for the hillel room and fast. this is getting pathetic.not that you're not hot, but seriously!

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares