Friday, June 17, 2005

Green and White

Okay, I've cropped the life out of this picture so that no one can make "your boobs are kissing!" comments.


That's a shot of Mir on the left and me on the right totally matching each other! Too cool for words, I know.

I was a little out of things this morning cause Mir told me I looked like a Jewish mommy since my top had buttons down the front

and pockets, too.

I said to Doni, "do I look like a mother?" His response: "I won. Just admit it, I want to have a baby more!" It was really funny! ...Especially because we all know who really won the fake contest. Just like we all know who the Staring Contest Champ is.

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the rounded collar, dear

Friday, June 17, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I couldn't crop my collar without getting boob in there.

Friday, June 17, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would either of you chics be interested in watching me masticate?

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hello? Why do you think I always make you lunchs???

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Donso, you beat me at a staring contest twice in all our lives. Arm wrestling you won. That's it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares