Friday, June 10, 2005

This Was My Life for Four Years

How strange it is that night transforms everything. These are the doors to my high school. I took a picture of them last night when Mir and I went back to my car after class (I was parked right in front). Hello, MHS at night.

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't, i tried :-(

Friday, June 10, 2005 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh, Doni...

Mervs, Doni's been in there. I dared him yesterday to step inside when the janitor came out with the garbage and he did.

Friday, June 10, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina, you gotta help me cloak & dagger my way into that place! mmmmmm... O-girl jailbait (the best kind).

btw, i've always been a big fan of Roman Polanski. though i don't care for his films ;-)

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thtas terrible, randall. really terrible.
and youll just have to hit on the janitor. that's what donso did

Friday, June 10, 2005 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares