Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quote of the Day

How to Tell That a Guy's Not for You
"That first date I went on said, 'z100 has some really good djs.' And I said, 'cool.'"
-Zahava

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that date.

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

You probably woulda fallen off the wall from falling asleep of boredom. Wow--sentence sense? None.

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

if i was zahavas date i dont know if i would be able to speak cuz of her sexiness...... but thats depending on her level of tzinusity....if she was level 10 i would go into a philosophical conversation and tell her all about my pet cocker-spanial....but if she was level 1 tzinusity hmmmm well that would be an interesting conversation.... but level 5 tzinusity, as in, in the middle, (yes i dont know how to use commas at the moment) I would probably crack jokes and ask her to stand still with me on a dance floor (given that she cant dance infront of me)

Friday, June 17, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might know Zahava. From Monsey? She might have been friends with my friend Dani formally of Monsey, and Goldie of Brooklyn.

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And it's just as clear that he didn't get a second date. :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares