Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Could Just Cry

A friend of mine is working on a farm this summer. He asked me how I'm spending my summer.

"Oh, y'know, taking summer classes and attending engagement parties and weddings of high school friends," I said.

I spent today shopping for a skirt for my friend Ariella's engagement party and an outfit for my high school alumnae brunch. I came home and laid my Stepford findings out for my mom. She liked; they were hung in my closet.

Must. Get. Job.

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger doni said...

When you make posts like these I get the feeling that you are like that doogie houser guy. You know how you both write about absolutely nothing but for some reason you keep me amused. Then again when I was playing with my adorable BABY neice Atara we played with her colorful ball for about an hour, so I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Miryam said...

is that periodusagitis?

Monday, June 20, 2005 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Thanks Donsirella.

And no, Mir, because it's not inflammed overusage. It's just overusage to prove a point.

Monday, June 20, 2005 1:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares