Friday, June 17, 2005

Quotes of the Day

I Have No Words...
"I give no vaginal support."
-Mark

Upon Finding Out that Little Miss Muffet Sat On A Tuffet and Not Her Tuffet
"So now if I tell girls they have a nice tuffet, they will probably think I am a gardener or something."
-Doni

(Sorry, I forgot to put these up before Shabbat.)

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger D.B. Cooper said...

Little Miss Muffet is too good to sit on the tuffet. why should she get her precious little tushy dirty?

she's too busy eating her hoity-toity Society Crackers & that highfalutin' Royal Crown soda!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger doni said...

Little miss tuffet was hot. Atleast thats what I was taught in pre-k.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:54:00 PM  
Anonymous mir said...

rands- royal crown is gross and it's the "cheap" cola in israel

donso- it seems as if all the teachers you had before adolescence were either hot or spoke of hotness. kinda makes me wonder about your psychosexual stages...

Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:55:00 AM  
Blogger doni said...

I used to go to be tutored by my single hebrew teacher at her house when I was in fifth grade. I know for a fact that she tried to seduce me. She was really hot! DAMN IT! I used to be so cool, what happened?

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares