Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ho-Hum Oh So Early!

Eliana and Julie and I went hiking this morning at about 9:30am. It was a blast. Pure blasty fun, it was. I could sit here telling you how hot we are (since we like brought sandwiches and all that) but I'll just post the pictures to prove it (but not the sandwiches)! :)

This is where we went:


Eliana says, "hi."

Julie says, "no talking in the library."

Oh, but Eliana's too smart for us

We're cool.

Eliana and Julie and they look so sweet!

Ooh la la!

It's a cat...it's a transcendent cat...no...no...it's Julie?

I don't know either, but it's funny. :)

Eliana and Julie are really pretty!

Haha! I look short!

We asked this random lady to take our picture:

How adorable, I ask, just how adorable?

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hottness.

Monday, July 04, 2005 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh grandma, it was a pretty cool morning and the top I had on under was sleeveless.

Monday, July 04, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your thighs, whore!

Monday, July 04, 2005 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ain't it hot?

Monday, July 04, 2005 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

the picture with the bear looks like it says prevent vampires

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares