Sunday, July 03, 2005

Oh, There's Some Sort of Leak

Last night, Eliana, Julie, Miryam, and I watched Napolean Dynamite in my den. The three of them were on the couch and I sat on the floor. I don't remember why, but at some point I moved and discovered a humongous wet spot on my behind. Well, lo and behold, the mildewy smell I was smelling the whole time was coming from right near me (or under). I was actually sitting in a puddle of water that was leaking on my carpet the whole time. How the water got there or where it was coming from, I don't know.

Sometimes my slowness marvels me--other times I just take it in stride.


(Julie and Eliana were hiding under blankets when Mir and I came into the room. It took a while to find them.)

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

THe next morning, I came downstairs and the couch was moved to the middle of the room and there were fans on and stuff and I know my father spent the whole Sunday working on the leak. There.

Monday, July 04, 2005 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares