Monday, July 04, 2005

It Is Quite Simple

There are some guys I know who complain that girls are unpredictable. So, allow me to explain. We women work like clocks. For about two weeks out of a month we're fine, for about one week we're easily irritated, and for the last week, we're pretty much okay unless megaly ticked. It's simple like that. But guys, guys are unpredictable. I have some friends who turn into the world's second biggest assholes when they're sexually frustrated and others who turn into just as big assholes the minute they're sexually fulfilled(?). That is all.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, in that case all women should be required to publically display which week they are in. That way men can avoid them or at the very least come protected (steel helmet, flak jacket etc) when they are in attack mode. A wise man once said "I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha! That's a quote from South Park!!! But regardless, welcome to jewfood Ian, it's nice to see you around! How're you doing?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me which week your in before I answer... no, I'm kidding, things are good with me. This weekend my town (Goshen) had a big craft fair. I was really surprised to see not one but two separate Chabad booths. I met a family visiting from Monsey too. I was trying to convince them to buy a shirt from my fire company. I didn't think to ask if they knew you though.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares