Sunday, July 03, 2005

Quotes of the Day

On Denial
"I'm so blinded by your coolness that I think you could never be a vegitarian so when you tell me you are, I dismiss it."
-Mark

On Why Drinking and Math Doesn't Mix
"I had six beers. First I had two, then another two, then another two, and another two."
-Doni

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone had two, too many beers... and i had one too many margaritas.

Monday, July 04, 2005 1:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone else is offering to be helpful.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doni, 2+2+2+2=8 not 6.
If mr. sam adams and mr. miller are not being helpful, may I recommend mr. budwiser. hahhahahhaha.

Helen-the hot pink princess

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh wow, Helen. You commented on my jewfood! Welcome.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares