Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm So Bored

You Are Coffee Ice Cream
Energetic and lively, you are always on the go. You're doing a million things at once and doing them well. You tend to motivate others and raise spirits. You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.

Yups...that's me?


Your Slanguage Profile

Canadian Slang: 100%
British Slang: 50%
Southern Slang: 50%
Aussie Slang: 25%
Prison Slang: 25%
Victorian Slang: 25%
New England Slang: 0%


Hahahahah! I'm from New England and I don't get it!

The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to dress well and take care of him / herself.
With respect to money, you spend carefully and save your pennies.
You think good luck might come your way, but if it does you'll be so surprised you'll burst out laughing.
The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.
You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you make opportunities to interact with many people through club activities or a hobby, then select someone you like.


Oy, I think I should seriously do my school work.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very intriguing indeed.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

well i took the test for ice cream and im chocolate...and my slang is 50% new england....so i think you should rub coffee icecraeam all over me and i rub choclate on you and then we can curse at eachother in weird slangs...like your car looks like a pumpkine (i hear thats offensive in ALbania)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Wow! And they say I go good with chocolate. That's me and you, Steve, we're quite the pair!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares