Thursday, August 18, 2005

LOL!

When you LOL, are you really laughing out loud or commenting that what was said was funny?

Personally, I don't employ the LOL method of communicating appreciation for something humorous, but many I know do.

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger George said...

LOL

Friday, August 19, 2005 1:28:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Logan...wow...you have my respect!
:)

Friday, August 19, 2005 10:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said "hah hah" or "heh heh." I hate when people use "lol" or numbers in place of words, or when my friends rel and tova write, "srsly" or "abt", instead of "seriously" and "about."

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger ... j said...

I think the proper term for this would be,

"Dude, I really just lol'ed"
"no"
"Yeah, so funny, lol"
"Lol, dude I just lol'ed too"

or something like that in 2005 Bill & Ted speak.

Toodles,
- Jacek


- www.eljacek.info - life for the casualy insane

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares