Sunday, August 14, 2005

The School of Etiquette Science

I will admit, I wasn't actively looking for a job when I stumbled across this article in the New York Times. But I couldn't resist the thought...Me, a teacher of etiquette.

I think I should name my school The School of Etiquette Science. I've already come up with the format for graduation certificates:

I, Dina, do hereby declare that
[insert name of pupil]
is a gentleman/lady.
Signed,
Dina P.
Dean of The School of Etiquette Science
Because you see now I can be Dean Dina.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rememeber when you wanted to be Dick Dina? Waiut, weren't you gonna make Shmendy the head of a school of etiquette? I guess you can be dean of ladies and he can either be dean of gentleman or just a teacher.

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ah, yes...my investigative skills have yet to let anyone down. It's just covering my tracks I seem to fail at.

As for Shmends, that's my rival school. But he is allowed a certificate signed by me.

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah hah, now you can be 32DDina.

Monday, August 15, 2005 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares