Monday, August 15, 2005

Six Questions

Once upon a time, Michael passed a blog interview onto me. Now, the Zombie Lama has. This interview is a bit different, though. ZL had to make up six questions for me to answer, which I will in a minute. Then, if you comment on this, I will write up six questions for you to answer and post on your blog. So...here it is:

1. Godfather I or II?
The second, of course! The opening act with Don Corleone as a young boy is masterful.

2. Your friend cannot have children and she asks you to be a surrogate. Would you?
If I could help someone I love who isn't able to have children have a child--I couldn't turn that down! But then, I'm not in that situation right now (thank God), so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to answer.

3. 1st kid is coming, do you want a boy or a girl?
Eh...as long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't make much of a difference. (Although I think it'd be cool to have boy-boy-girl-twin girls-twin boys in that order. :))

4. Why don't you answer sex-related questions? hehe
HA!

5. Who has influenced you most in life?
cringe...My Mother...but I can't explain or I'll get mushy.

6. Why do you blog?
I started a blog with a group of friends because we wanted a website and blogger is free. Then I realized that it might be beneficial to me, as a Creative Writing major, to write something every day no matter how short (or often times, hasty) it is. So I started this site on my own as a place to do writing exercises.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

dina please be my surrogate :) the rest is censored

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Funny, ZM, you aren't the first to tell me that...:)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares