Friday, August 26, 2005

Pictures from the l'Chaim!

Allow me to begin this picture gallery with an explanation. Miryam is my bestest friend in the whole world. Doni is a pretty good friend too (he makes me beer!). The two of them are engaged. Imagine that!

Since my family has the digital camera with them in Israel (yes, all of them are there but me...so sad) and I might not have the patience to scan real pictures after their engagement party, I am going to give you a few pictures from their l'chaim. Enjoy!

The stunning Miryam.
Miryam and Doni ready to get drunk.
Sorry Doni, but Mir came out so gorgeous, I needed to put this one up.
Hi Mir and Dons...
Intense side shot.

Annnd a normal picture of Miryam and Doni.

7 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy chaloshes, sooooooooo cuuuuuute!
Damn, now I feel like a girl....

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahaha! Ian Mcfaygela...that's great.

Friday, August 26, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanksss. Does l'Chaim mean Engagement Party?

Friday, August 26, 2005 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Kinda...the engagement party is called a "vort" and theirs is on Sunday. I think vort means word or something along those lines (cause that's where the parents are supposed to discuss the wedding; who pays for what, etc.). A l'Chaim is where you make a toast to the couple because they just got engaged!

Are you coming to the engagement party?

Friday, August 26, 2005 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger _ said...

The callah is cute. and the chatan looks fourteen.

mazal tov!

Sunday, August 28, 2005 4:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLAST!!! I didn't check this blog yesterday, so I didn't know about the party. Anyway, I hope everything went well.

Monday, August 29, 2005 2:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the chattan is cute.

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares