Friday, August 19, 2005

My Bookshelf is Up

Lo and behold, when I came home from school, my father had hung the bookshelves I made months ago onto my wall. We actually attempted to hang it Wednesday night, but we had so much difficulty that we pushed it off. So, (a) how gorgeous is it and (b) how thoughtful was it for my father to have done that?

My only problem, however, is that I have to scatter my books about on shelves around my room according to size. I wish I could actually organize them, "American Lit.," "Romanticism," "Books on Grammar," "Books on Food," etc. One day...one day I will have an amazing library of my own (read: please help me find a husband who'll make a lot of money at some point).

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger George said...

Just read Fast Food Nation--good book. Can't go wrong with Shakespeare. Or Huck Finn. Or Rabbit Run. Can't really say anything about the others. The Jungle's supposed to be good.

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Eh. I had to read Fast Food Nation for a sociology class. Hehe, when I wrote my paper for that class, my professor said we should be using FFN as a reference. But, see, FFN is only a secondary source and I'd never use a secondary source as a reference! So what I did was find something in the book I wanted to use and then go to the original stated source. I had like 11 sources in the end and my teacher told me that I did the paper wrong. So much for intellectual integrity.

Friday, August 19, 2005 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares