Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Can Move on Now

I would like to state for all those who were concerned, that I handed my story out to the class today. Then I gave Randy an autographed copy of my rough draft, as I am sure this story will catapult me to household name status. :)

Cheeeeese!

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger _ said...

Perhaps it's the Jewish guilt but I wanted to comment on your blog. In lieu of anything remotely significant, I urge:

Who is this Randy? And when can we meet him?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you said you couldn't do it. When are you posting this magnificent work of yours?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Randy.

Haha! Magnificent! It's rather ridiculous. I can't wait to hear what my class says cause I know I won't be able to hold a straight face if they take it seriously. :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Am I just a moron? Or just very, verrrry slow? Whatt the hell is your story about?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:50:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

HAHAHA!

First of all, Aaron, you shouldn't feel obligated by your Jewish guilt to comment. You can comment if you like to, but you don't have to. Secondly, you're not a moron. I never said what it's about. It's called The Tragic Life of Toby Richman and it's about a "writer" (the first sentence? "Toby Richman was a writer.") who "had a vision of herself dying a quiet and penniless death, leaving behind nothing but her one manuscript that would then be discovered and published for best-seller status." And the story is about her. It's ridiculous though, because I'm reading too much Jane Austen for my Jane Austen class and it's written in a very similar manner to Austen's earliest works which are hilariously ridiculous. Does this explain anything? I'm not so sure...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares