Friday, September 16, 2005

Public Announcement

Dear Public Reader,

If you are under the impression that "those you can't see don't exist," you are wrong.
If you are in one lane, and the car in the lane beside you has the turn to merge, looking straight ahead does not give you the right of way. Surprised? I know. But alas, that is the truth. So the next time you think that just going and staring straight ahead will get you next in line, realize that you are wrong. Realize that there are some people sitting in traffic at 9 o'clock in the morning in a car that smells like chulent who have no interest in your shenanigans and they will--I repeat--they will honk until you stop and allow them to take advantage of their right of way.

Thank you,
The Girl Who Honked at You Yesterday Morning

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"public reader?"

shouldn't it be "obnoxious driver in the next lane?"

my friend mindy was driving in brooklyn, and bus crashed into her. then the bus driver (even though there were like ten witnesses) claimed that she hit him. by the way, there was a huge dent in the middle of her car. very hard for her to drive sideways.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I was considering that, but the truth is that this was not the first time this happened. So I thought I might like to warn the public against this future offense.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate those drivers. I also hate the moron who put a scratch in my moms car sometime last week and is making me feel all nervous about telling my mom even though I didn't do it. Seriously, it's small, unnoticable and didn't even break the paint, but I noticed it the day after my parents left while I wa going to my car for a lunch break and noticed what looked like a line of dirt. Sadly it wasn't and now I'm gonna be in hot water for soemthign which might have even happended when the car was in my parents hands, but i have no idea cuz i don't remeber soemone doing it and i sure as hell didn't do it myself. what should i do? help!

Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares