Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Blogger's Been Invaded By Korean

You'd think that when your computer's turned off, it goes off. You'd think that if your Blogger went Korean, it'd come back to English at some point. You'd think that shutting off your computer from Friday afternoon until Saturday night would surely do it. But alas, I am here to tell you that that is not true. Once your Blogger goes Korean, it won't ever change back. Once your Blogger goes Korean, you can't ever again understand what it's saying in order to figure out how to change it back.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm posting this anyway, but I just figured out how to change it!!! Yay! Yay! I changed it back! Yay! Yay! Yay!

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Does this mean the end to your new sign-off: why is my blogger Korean?????....I certainly hope not!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:09:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes. Except for on your blog. Then I'll still write that. :)

Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei pou-yo (I love you)
saa rang ne-yo (you are pretty)
Kamsamida (thank you)
chum chall coy-yo (you dance well)

I had a Korean roommate last year. You would be amazed how far those four expressions got me with the girls he brought to our room!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares