Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Comic

Me in a number of years
I really have this ridiculous story from last week, but I think I will spare all of you the story so that you don't have proof that I'm insane. Instead, I will just show you the above comic and title it my way.

8 original thoughts out there

Blogger _ said...

or cut off your children's legs. they'll never get outta the house.

you're really dying to be a mom, aren't you? how many kids you want?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:02:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Wait...why are all of my blogger instructions written in Korean??? (And yes, I can tell Korean from other languages.)

And now, I think the two of you missed the fundamental part of this post. This WILL BE me. I'm not like that yet. For now, I'm getting nervous about sending a child off on the first day of school...even though I'm not even married. Yeah...

Logs: bring me a newborn ger :) and I'll take one in!

Aaron: I think 7 including two sets of twins looks pretty nice. But that's just theoretical kids. I haven't a clue how expensive it'll be or how much money my husband and I will have, so...yeah. :)

Isn't it funny, though, that the only English on the page is for my word verification and that's nonesense?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Why will you be baking cookies and decorating the house for Christmas in the future?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Now that's insightful.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:18:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Alright, alright!

Very funny, MC, but no. :)

Zombie, my services will be needed for the raising and teaching (until Pre-school) and homework helping and clothing buying (for them) and dinner making and carpool driving and class-trip mothering so I will not have time to work. This is why I need a guy with a lot of ambition and a lot of favor with God. :)

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that Brown. Can I have that guy when you are finished?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom is the youngest of 8 and her parents were not well off at all, but they pulled it off. If your money consious and careful you can do it. My mom (who is catholic) complained this week when I didn't come home for Rosh Hashana...

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

HAHAHA! Yeah, Ian, I know it's not impossible to have lots of kids on a low budget, but Jewish schools cost somewhere $12,000-$20,000 for high school and less, but still a lot, for elementary school. So...

And now, in what is my new sign-off: why is my blogger Korean????

Friday, October 07, 2005 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares