Thursday, October 06, 2005

Randy Was Overheard

This woulda been QOTD. But I wasn't doing it at the time. So I gave it to Overheardinnewyork about a month ago. Today, I was bored and decided to check up on overheardinnewyork (why is this one of those things you just CAN'T abbreviate? No one calls it "overheard" it's always overheardinnewyork.). And as I'm reading the first one, I'm thinking, "weird, that sounds so familiar....do they have it twice?" and then I read the second line and realized it was something Randy had said a while back! And I submitted it! How crazy? :)

Here's the quote, by the way...the real way it went:

Randy reading names off Hillel cards: "Leibovitz, Phederson, Yushuvayeva--Whatever happened to Ellis Island changing people's names so we can say them?"

Have a good day!

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me or did you put the same quote twice?

Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

No...I don't think I ever put this quote up before.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ten. There are ten bubbles. I know this because my last name fits perfectly. :)

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares