Monday, September 26, 2005

Quote of the Day Revival

I stopped Quote of the Day when my parents found my blog because I felt that I'd just be setting myself up for censorship. But alas, I have received too many requests from too many friends to deny you Quote of the Day any longer. Why, just yesterday I was talking to Doni and he said:
"Do you think the pope sings in the shower?" To which I responded, "Better yet, what do you think he sings?" Doni's reply: "That's easy. It's Raining Men. That's what I would do. Nobody can call him gay." Was that not a great qotd? I can see it:
On What the Pope Sings in the Shower
"It's Raining Men. That's what I would do. Nobody can call him gay."

Then, he said:
On Justifying the Misspelling of My Last Name
"I guess its like Cher. Most people spell it Cher, I spell it 'gay.' They are both pronounced the same."

Then, later:
On His Favorite Star
"Mine is the top button in Orions Belt because it's undone and it makes him look like a pervert. Where the hell is the quote of the day when you need it?"

Hehe.

Then, along comes today and while talking to Nukes about the picture he took of me while I was trying to get him to work on the Hillel budget today, he said the following:
On The Picture He Took of Me
"It's classy... the photographer was incredible, really captured your emotion. And by emotion, I mean 'Nukes! Focus!'" (And then he added, "I wish you still had quote of the day, I see you more and I'm much funnier than last year.")

However, I can't bring back qotd EVERYDAY. I know that Rands was relieved when I stopped because he was under too much pressure every time he opened his mouth around me. And so, I will just say that I will have a Quote of the Day when I think there is a quote worthy of the title (although I don't like the inconsistence of it). Oh well...we shall see how this goes.

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, doni? I wanna collect royalties on the Orions belt thing. It was kinda my idea. I know you think we are of the the same flesh and blood, but it doesn't really get set into motion until we get married. and that won't happen until, well, forget it. ill leave that for another time.

Monday, September 26, 2005 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Heh. Very unPC, but it got me to chuckle. :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:44:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Logan, that's so funny!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was hysterical.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares