Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stalkerage

I checked my school email the other day and found this message in my inbox:
You are the only student whose email is listed on the blackboard site! do we have class tomorrow or is it cancelled? thanks.
Curious, I checked blackboard. Lo and behold, I am the only student (out of the WHOLE ENTIRE class) whose email address is listed. And mind you, I wasn't the one who put it up (it might be because I had to put it up for another class that used blackboard about three semesters ago?) .

Is it just me or is there some strange force setting me up for stalkerage?

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Stalkerage might not be so bad. It could involve celery...unless you mean the other kind of stalkerage...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about beanstalkerage? The ability to climb to another world where geese lay golden eggs. Awsome.


mmmmmmm, golden egg omlette

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about beanstalkerage? The ability to climb to another world where geese lay golden eggs. Awsome.


mmmmmmm, golden egg omlette

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger _ said...

how many people are in your class? thats the first thing sherlock would ask, before he makes his wise deduction.

my dad is a detective.

his son is a liar.


p.s. my password was dsgrjag..looks like dishrag, right? anyone?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:06:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

30. :)

And yes, it does look like dishrag.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares