Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm All Banged Up

I recently changed my blogger profile "about me" from "I knock things over when I walk" to "I once ODed on chulent and it irritated my vagus nerve causing me to have a syncopal episode. In other words, I suffered a spell." And I did this all too soon.

Walking to the gym today, I banged my leftern hand seriously hard against a door or wall on my right. The bruise the bang left is dark, oddly shaped, and like I said, on my leftern hand. How I managed to knock that hand on something to my right is a wonder that were I not left with a bruise, I wouldn't even believe in myself. (No, really. I stared at my hand for a whole ten minutes trying to figure out why the bruise was on that hand and not my rightern one.)

Then I cut my tongue with my water bottle and bled.

And while returning a bar weight to the rack, I put my water bottle down on another machine so that I could free my hands in order to insure my not dropping the weight since I had noticed a pattern of clumsiness already. Of course, while lifting my head, I knocked my forehead straight into the top of the machine. Seriously hard.

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Ouch! Sucky sounding day....but always good to see leftern make another appearance...

Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger null said...

Leftern...still not a word

Friday, November 11, 2005 1:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina- were so twins- i also had a crazy ditzy day yesterday- only its more like blow to my ego than pysical blows
-and i know anonymous is annoying but the problem is i dont know my password which is saved to my computer at home- but i am not home now so yea ill sign my name instead- but even if i didnt you'd prob guess who i was so i dont feel so bad
-sara

Friday, November 11, 2005 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My elemetary school had a gym/cafeteria/stage room and I once fell off of the stage while the rest of my class was playing basketball. I fell off superman style (arms and head first) and broke my arm and spit my chin open. 9 months later I broke the same arm again standing up on a sled.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

But Ian, sweetheart, I don't do things like "standing on sleds." Also, I split my chin when I was younger going face-forward down a slide in a concrete yard. If I can call it a yard.

:)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares