Wednesday, December 21, 2005

QOTD: Wednesday Edition

I Don't Need Class Because I Know the Basics...Like the Days of the Week
"Don't you have class on Tuesday! ...Thursday? What day is it?!?"
-Randy

*+* I spent a lot of time with Randy last Wednesday. I picked him up from Hunter so that he could come down with me to Brookdale to carry some heavy water bottles. He was trying to bully me with that above quote. Didn't really work. :) Anyway, I had to save the quote for a Wednesday or it wouldn't have worked and I forgot to put it up last week.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

the whole point of quote of the day is that its from the day- you cant save them up-cheater cheater pumpkin eater!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

As the person who started qotd, I think I know what I'm doing. :)

I've never done that, but I forgot to put it up and had already told Randy that it would be the QOTD. When that happens, you have to put it up. I would have put it up the next day, but it was clearly a Wednesday post.

Sorry...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares