Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Tires Were Talking

First, it was the day of Miryam's wedding. Only, she was getting married in her house. Just, not her real house, her old house on my street where my cousins live now. And it was about 3:15 in the afternoon but she still didn't have her make-up done and we were all hanging out in my backyard, very chilled like. Then she went to her house to greet guests into the hallway because that's what the wedding was going to be like and my mother told me to go to sleep. I went to sleep, even though the wedding was in an hour, because the wedding was set up very much like Shabbos. There was a small night thing and then a big day following that. The next morning I woke up and wondered why I had my hair done the day before because I had slept on it and I should have gotten it done early that morning instead. So then I went next door and Miryam asked why I wasn't there the night before--she was expecting me because I'm her friend. But she didn't really mind.
So then a woman was driving a car and the wheels were chatting with the wheels of the cars going in the opposite direction. The only thing was that her left rear tire was sort of like a mummy and it kept unraveling as she drove until her car just stopped. She got out to see what happened and it was just a naked axle. By the way, it was night time. So then a horse came and someone was holding a lantern and she got on the horse (at this point there is a point of view shift and even though she wasn't me, I was seeing it through her eyes). I don't know how the horse managed to turn its head 90*, but it was facing her/me. And she/I was very scared.
The end.
And the moral of the story is that you should not go to sleep on Tylenol PM.

8 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

are you sure it was only a "point of view shift" bc when these things happen to me in dreams, i consider it to be a full-fledged morph into the next character- but maybe ive been labeling it wrong all these years

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only do you consistently have the weirdest dreams, you actually remember thwm the next day. Kudos to you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I call it a point of view shift because even in the dream it wasn't me. It was someone else, I was just seeing it through her point of view. And seriously, a horse face in your face is REALLY scary. Even scarier than zbppjy I tell you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! she's getting married in like a week!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

euckulpa! shouldn't it be a leftern tire?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, never fall alseep listening to pink floyd. crazy crazy dreams.

very fohjeiu indeed.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Leftern is too oufwtb to use for this. :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hfgohag its your birthday, we're gonna party like its your birthday, we're gonna sip a bissel moshke like its your birthday.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares