Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I (don't heart) Hearts

I was thinking about Valentine's Day and how some people I know like to get all romanticy and expect chocolates and dinners and how others just call me complaining that they want a boyfriend (surprise! I do have female friends) and it made me think that maybe, just this once, I should put an effort into this love thing and try to come up with something romantic to say. Unfortunately, the best I came up with was "You put the roses in rhinoceroses!" I will add that I was pretty excited when I discovered that the plural of rhinoceros has the word roses in it...but then, I'm pretty easily entertained. So, if you're into the whole Valentine's Day silliness (sorry, it's just not my thing), enjoy the day. If you're not, there are tons of alternatives including a V-Day Massacre. What ever it is you end up spending your day doing, have some fun!

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think v-day is a great excuse for a LOT of flirting. and who can forget conversation hearts- and v-day dice... o yea
so dinz- will u be my valentine?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

I share yousentiments on the day and I love dthe joke, thanks for the link

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares